Silhouette Print Silk Bra
Attracted to the light and shadows used in the Dries Van Noten Spring/Summer 2019 show and inspired by the muse from the movie The Piano. The designer expresses romance and poetry with the Silhouette collection.
Silhouettes--born in the interaction of light and shadows. As light shines through a plant, the swaying silhouette flickers on and off, in a fascinating manner. This sense of ambiguity is captivating when it is reflected back in the image of a female. Just like the heroine portrayed in The Piano, there are fiery desires underneath the vagueness and subtlety. The blurred boundaries between light and darkness, and the inner world and appearances make it difficult for people to understand and make it impossible for us to possess and touch such beauty of ambiguity.
Silhouettes are ever-changing and swaying. The sense of fuzziness created by silhouettes is like the hazy feeling flowing in the veins of women. Incomprehensible and intoxicating.
- Original 19 mm silk made with strategically positioned pattern cuts.
- Arching cuts for a better visible push up, with removable pads
- Convertible cross straps for a beautiful look and better support
- The select 21 mm heavyweight silk blend fabric is soft and glossy.
- Using a highly exquisite digital fabric printing process, the pattern is finalized after several tests in the design and development proccess.
Free standard shipping over $70
Find more on the shipping policy
Please refer to your shipping confirmation email to track your order. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care team anytime!
Returns & Exchanges
Items can be returned within 30 days of receiving your pacakage
If you need to initiate a return, please check our return policy